The quality policy objectives
To ensure the SIMET competitiveness and growth, the Company Management has the following objectives:
- Guarantee customer satisfaction, ensuring the consistency and quality of the service and the punctual response to their needs in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Stimulate the co-responsibility, involvement and motivation of all employees.
- Improve the profitability and competitiveness of the company by optimizing all business processes and pursuing high standards of effectiveness and efficiency.
For the pursuit of the objectives indicated, the Company Management has established:
- Create a performance indicator system for customer generation value processes.
- Define process improvement objectives starting from the data measurements.
- Periodically monitor the progress of the indicators and redefine the improvement objectives.
- Have a Quality Management System compliant with the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
Download the certificate »
The Company Management ensures its direct and constant commitment assuring that the Quality Policy and the Quality Management System are:
- Shared and supported by the collaborators involved.
- Kept in compliance with the requirements of the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard and consistent with the evolving expectations and needs of customers.
- Supported by an adequate availability of forces and resources.