Information pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 and of art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679
pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003 (Privacy Code) and art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations to which our company is bound.
The Data Controller is Simet srl, in the person of its actually legal representative in Via Feroggio n. 21-29 A, Turin.
Purpose of the treatment
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003 and of the aforementioned art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, we provide the following information:
- The data provided will be processed for the following purposes: communication and / or commercial relationship.
- The treatment will be carried out using the computerized method.
- The provision of data is obligatory only for fields marked with an asterisk (*).
- The data will not be communicated to other subjects, and not will be disseminated.
- The holder of the treatment is: SIMET S.r.l. Via G.B. Feroggio 21 and 29 A, 10151 – Turin – Tel: +39 011 455 74 75 (VAT IT 10111350012), whose acting legal representative is also responsible for the processing.
- For any further information or request concerning the processing and protection of your personal data, do not hesitate to contact us at the e-mail address
Methods of treatment and conservation
Please note that, in respect with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the 2016/679 European Regulation, your personal data, they will be kept for the period of time necessary for the eventual negotiation and conclusion of sale of our workings and therefore for a maximum of 1 year from the date of beginning of treatment.
We also inform you that the data will not be divulged and will not be the subject of any communication or publicity until after your explicit consent.
Transfer of personal data
Your data will not be transferred either to Member States of the European Union or to third countries outside Europe.
At any time, your rights may be exercised against the Data Controller pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 that for your convenience we reproduce integrally:
– Right to access personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been made known, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in full or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.